Exide Inva Queen
has rygged internal elements required for with standing frequent and long powercuts. It is housed in a light-weight, durable, beautiful poly propylene container making it the Queen of all inverter batteries.
You can proudly display it in your living room. The thick plates ensure a long life and its through partition inter-cell connections ensure an even better voltage profile on discharge. The result : a steady discharge during powercuts of long duration and also enhanced service life.
Moreever, it has got flat terminals and electrolyte level indicators, making INVAQUEEN a truly user-friendly inverter battery.
- More than 20% extra electrolyte which means lesser topping-up frequency and an unhindered performmance.
- Better thermal management.
- Cutomised exclusively for inverters.
- Expected life - 2 years plus - under arduous conditions.
- Special glass mat bonded polyethylene seperator reduces the probability of internal short circuit, thus enhancing the service life.
||Capacity at 27°C When discharged at 20 hours rate (C20) to 1.75 VPC
||Capacity at 27°C When discharged at 10 hours rate (C10) to 1.75 VPC
|Electrolyte Vol.litres (approx)
|Height upto Float top
||Height upto Terminal top|